Our warehouse experts leverage technology, as well as efficient pick-and-pack and case-pick processes, to create the most efficient fulfillment processes for you. Our state-of-the-art Warehouse Management System works with our Transportation Management System to provide your business with transparent logistics services while increasing shipping efficiency. IM has created streamlined processes using customized warehousing options and flexibility that will meet your company's ever-changing needs.
Our order-management and fulfillment solutions can enable any channel fulfillment through a single global system with global processes to support direct-to-consumer, business-to-business, wholesale and drop-ship sales channels. IM is well positioned to flex with your business needs and requirements with an unparalleled scalability to provide capacity for rapid growth and seasonal spikes. IM has the processes and technology in place to deliver order management solutions to ensure fast, accurate shipments to satisfied customers. We’re experienced in handling customer orders efficiently and correctly, from implementing customer-routing guide requirements to managing future-dated shipment requests and reserved-inventory allocation. Our strong carrier relationships provide us with on-site carrier support, daily systemic proof-of-delivery downloads and dedicated resources to help obtain delivery confirmations on specific shipments—or every shipment—made to your customers. With more than 80 million units shipped annually, our processes and solutions will improve your speed to market and enable your business to grow.
Our value-added services can help meet your customer or end-user requirements. Whether you need to create a display for a retailer or assemble multiple components, IM has a solution that adds speed and efficiency to the process. And IMSC’s technology systems will give you the visibility needed for real-time transactions and inventory allocation to cut cycle times and improve inventory turns.
- Global access
- Improved customer service
- Optimized transportation costs
- Flexible costs
- Decreased inventory
- Increased fill rates
- Quality consistency
- Quick response to changing customer demands
- Our focus on operational excellence means you get consistent quality across your fulfillment operations. Our solutions allow you to decrease inventory, increase fill rates and respond quickly to changes in customer demand.
- Global distribution centers, processes and systems
- Dedicated and shared-user operations
- Automation and sortation
- Specialized product storage and handling
- HR flexibility and broad scale
- Warehouse management system
- Transport management system
- Value-added services
- Inventory visibility
- Fulfillment solutions to support direct-to-consumer, business-to-business, wholesale and drop-ship sales
- Account management and Customer service
- Transport management
- Outbound serial number scanning
For more general information please click here.